Sunday, June 9, 2013

Siapa Yang Bersungguh-sungguh Akan Sukses


Hello readers!!!
Tomorrow new semester is begin! SEMESTER 6 yaww! At the first, i'm so excited because this is my second last SEMESTER, but when i'm thinking back i was feel so nervous, many question in my head like what will happen, what is the next problem/test (ujian), what is the assignment..difficult or easy? OH NO, what is the next challenge in the next semester!! 

I hope the challenge or test is not too hard. Hope I can handle it with responsibility. Everything happen in the last semester should be lesson to me. Yeah, YOU CAN DO IT.

My AIM for this SEMESTER is I want to get Dean's List! :D 

  • I should STOP waste my time
  • I should be CONFIDENT
  • I should be STRONG
  • I should not be too SHY
  • I should be RESPONSIBLE in everything work
  • I should always WORK HARD & SMART
  • PRAYS + TAWAKKAL

GOODLUCK MS AMIRA. MUACKSSSS!

Love,
Arima Adnilamsi

No comments:

Post a Comment